At Littman Family Law in Denver, Colorado, we provide only those legal services you need in order to help you limit your costs. If you need a specific legal service, we will jointly create a contract, outlining the limited services we are providing to you. Your contract will list our fees, which may be hourly or fixed, for the services you desire.
Skilled Assistance For Denver Metro Area Clients
Some of the services you may obtain from our attorneys include:
- Legal coaching for meetings and hearings, mediation and court appearances
- Consultations on legal issues related to your case
- Drafting and review of your legal documents
- Negotiation of issues with the other party
- Creation of financial disclosures
- Accompanying you to your mediation or other non courtroom related activities.
We are highly supportive of your right to receive Unbundled Legal Services. This arrangement works well in a noncomplex case if you are highly organized, are able to manage your own case effectively and are comfortable representing yourself in court.
Littman Family Law will serve you in a consulting capacity and will not be involved with the day-to-day management of your case, the tracking of court deadlines or in representing you in court. Of course, if you need a skilled lawyer to step in, we are ready and able to assist you.
To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, call us at 303-832-4200 in Denver or send us an email. We will explain your options and help you keep your costs to a minimum.